The TTS-EN-M offers a complete mobile Text to Speech platform with dual high definition 25 W audio speaker amplifier.
- Create passenger announcements from visual display data, audio files or streaming text
- Deliver audio directly to independent speakers both inside and outside of vehicle
- Ambient noise level control, 2 independent 25 &10 watt amplifiers, 9v-36v powering
- Supports Ethernet, serial, USB, keypads, pushbuttons & audible locator sounders
Integrated ambient noise detection optionally allows a 12-20 db SPL ALC (Automatic Level Control) meeting customer demands for clarity in environments with dynamic noise activity. Typical deployments include buses, trams, transportation centers and industrial installations. Ethernet connectivity offers simple setup, management and control TCP/IP packet data. Text to Speech generation includes support for dictionary management, in-line control codes and dynamic language and voice switching.
- Text to Speech supports up to 9 concurrent TTS languages or gender voices. Choose from over 24 voices.
- DUAL High Definition amplifier offers unparalleled intelligibility and direct drive for paging system speakers.
- Highly integrated OS provides superior flexibility and support for remote upgrade and file transfers.
- Seamless switching from TTS to/from user stored prerecorded audio files using inline control codes.
- Digital Interfaces support pushbutton activations, keypads, piezo location sounders for disability and radio key signals.
- Flexible power options permits powering from a wide voltage range of 9 to 36 volts.
- Ambient noise sensing uses speakers to simplify installs. LEDs and terminal report real-time noise levels and volume.
- User definable power regulation permits 3, 8 and 25-watt operation to protect downstream speakers from overload.
- Flash based, with upgradeable file transfer support and dictionary management.
- Simple integration into existing systems