The earBridge™ family of text to speech amplifiers redefine how text data can be communicated to the world with high definition speech.
The earBridge series provide an affordable bridge between text data and the spoken word, supporting 25 different languages and built-in amplifiers for direct connection to speakers or to existing PA systems.
earBridge amplifiers integrate into a wide range of applications with five different models, each with its own set of data input capabilities, making it easy to select a system that fits your exact requirements.
Customers can use the amplifiers straight out of the box and the TextSpeak Notify!™ app simplifies setup and access. Integrators can program the units to accept text data or audio
files for inclusion into more complex and wider notification systems.
Each unit differs in the data input capability specific to each particular application. All earBridge amplifiers share a common set of features…
• 25 Watt Speaker Output from high-definition amplifier
• Line Output for feeding existing PA systems
• 9 concurrent TTS languages and 25 voices
• Highly integrated OS provides superior flexibility and support for remote upgrade and file transfers
• Seamless switching from TTS to/from user stored pre-recorded audio files using inline control codes
• User control from remote locations
• Flexible power options from 9 to 24 volts
• Ambient noise sensing
• User definable power regulation 8 and 25 watt
• Flash based, with upgradable file transfer support and dictionary management