High definition, world language best-in-class 5 volt Text to Speech module and host board interface
The ‘HD2’ hosts our TTS-EM core modules with passive I/O connectors . Seamless integration, simple operation. Real-time voice announcements generated directly to speakers from text in RS-232 serial data
- Convert existing deployments of dynamic visual display data directly to voice.
- Ready to interface to single endpoint speaker or large paging systems.
- Over 24 international languages and voices supported.
The TTS-EM-HD2 offers a complete Text to Speech platform with a integrated speaker amplifier. Typical deployments include signage to speech conversion, paging support and OEM industrial products. RS-232 connectivity offers simple setup, management and control using TX/RX serial streams. Text to Speech generation includes support for dictionary management, in-line control codes and dynamic language and voice switching
- Text to Speech supports up to 9 concurrent TTS languages or gender voices. Choose from 24 voices.
- Integrated amplifier supports single speakers and direct drive for paging system amplifiers
- Highly integrated OS provides superior flexibility and support remote for upgrade capability
- Supports seamless switching from TTS to/from user stored pre-recorded audio files
- Integrated command and control language, provides complete user control from remote locations
- Power management includes low power standby and deep sleep modes
- Optional module breakaway connector board simplifies OEM deployment and interfacing.
- Flash based audio file transfer and dictionary management
- Integrated commands support inline control of volume and language selection, on-the-fly
- Simple integration into EXISTING products. No special programming required